Sanford Health Continuing Care
Programs and services:
Sanford Health Marillac Manor
- Therapies: Sanford Health Marillac Manor residents may receive therapy through Medicare Part B at the conjoined St. Vincent's location.
- Wellness clinic: Sanford Health Marillac Manor's Wellness Clinic is staffed Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:30—11 a.m. The wellness clinic is used by our residents for basic health screenings, lab draws and more in-depth care if the doctor has access to the resident's health information. The wellness clinic's computer is connected with Sanford Health.
- Pharmacy: Sanford Health Marillac Manor Store serves as a drop-off point for the Sanford Pharmacy.
- Chapel with daily Mass and rosary
- Koffee klatch for toast and coffee every morning after Mass
- Beauty salon
- Guest bedroom available for guests of the residents
- Exercise equipment, pool table and puzzle tables
- Activities and outings organized by activity coordinator, including shopping trips
- Gathering rooms
- Beautiful outdoor walking area
- Option to purchase meals prepared by Sanford Health St. Vincent's Continuing Care Center that are served in our atrium and billed on a monthly basis
- Mini-convenience store—purchase postage stamps and transit tickets, exchange money and purchase tickets to buy milk, bread or eggs